Working in Berlin is a funny one, eh? It turns out the only reason employers give you a job is so they can fuck you over in the shittest possible way as soon as you think you’re comfortable. I don’t mind losing a job, as long as it’s for a decent reason. Well, to be fair I didn’t lose this job. I quit. But I quit because my hours were cut from full-time to 4 a week because the person I replaced decided they didn’t like their new job and wanted to come back. The fucking prick. So what do I do now? I’m poor and jobless again. Oh! And homeless, because I can’t afford to move into my new flat today anymore.
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- @MilsMarijuano That doesn't leave many people. 1 month ago
- Hey! @davidicke! How do we know you're not a reptilian? That's my motto. 2 months ago
- If it can't be done with one hand it can't be done at all. That's my motto. 2 months ago
- I forgot to put a question mark at the end of my tweet about not drinking and I can't edit it and it's really frust… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- @jayforeman Well, fuck. If I had known I was hired I would have tried a bit harder. I still wouldn't have done it,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago