So I did this thing the other day I’ve been putting off doing for a long, long time but it seems to be the norm for comics in Berlin so I’ve bitten the bullet and done it. I’ve made myself a Facebook ‘like’ page. I’m not going to lie to you, but it isn’t a good feeling. I have 1,549 ‘friends’ but it turns out only 126 of them actually like me. How sad it is to learn. I knew not all those 1,549 people were actually my friends, but I thought they at least kinda liked me. Maybe they just barely tolerate me. Facebook should let you make a ‘barely tolerate’ page. They’re missing a gap in the market there.
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- @MilsMarijuano That doesn't leave many people. 6 months ago
- Hey! @davidicke! How do we know you're not a reptilian? That's my motto. 7 months ago
- If it can't be done with one hand it can't be done at all. That's my motto. 7 months ago
- I forgot to put a question mark at the end of my tweet about not drinking and I can't edit it and it's really frust… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- @jayforeman Well, fuck. If I had known I was hired I would have tried a bit harder. I still wouldn't have done it,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago