I was going to write a blog about water getting stolen off of us by oil companies the other day, but that went to shit when I had to go to hospital. I was punched, or possibly fell, and now my shoulder hurts. Apparently I’ve “bruised the bone” according to the doctor, but I don’t believe him one bit. Call me racist but I just cannot trust a white doctor, let alone an English doctor. Is that racist? Probably not. I’d trust an English doctor of Asian decent (any kind of Asian), but not a straight-up English doctor. Unless they’re a hot English woman. Then they can have some of my trust. Hot women have never let me down.
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- Hey, guys! Check out my new little #blog and last chance to check out my fucking amazing #indiegogo #crowdfunding c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Spencer Works The streets: youtu.be/vbofAZVtMw0?a via @YouTube 7 months ago
- I tried #france and #snowboarding on my #travels and then wrote a #blog about it and now I can't stop #shashtagging. …tsallthatabout494321732.wordpress.com/2018/12/28/shi… 7 months ago
- @BurningChariot Shit, son! Congrats! 8 months ago
- Hey there Twitter, you sexy fuckers. I'm back and I've started a new #blog and today it's all about my #travelling.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago