What’s wrong with American crowds? I just found the live It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia show “The Nightman Cometh” and got very, very excited, only to have to turn it off after ten minutes, because what’s the point? How can you enjoy a show, a show that is based heavily on spoken words, timing, the usual stuff comedy works on, when every single person in that room feels the need to scream like a clubbed baby seal everytime something happens?
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- @MilsMarijuano That doesn't leave many people. 3 months ago
- Hey! @davidicke! How do we know you're not a reptilian? That's my motto. 4 months ago
- If it can't be done with one hand it can't be done at all. That's my motto. 4 months ago
- I forgot to put a question mark at the end of my tweet about not drinking and I can't edit it and it's really frust… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- @jayforeman Well, fuck. If I had known I was hired I would have tried a bit harder. I still wouldn't have done it,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago