What’s wrong with American crowds? I just found the live It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia show “The Nightman Cometh” and got very, very excited, only to have to turn it off after ten minutes, because what’s the point? How can you enjoy a show, a show that is based heavily on spoken words, timing, the usual stuff comedy works on, when every single person in that room feels the need to scream like a clubbed baby seal everytime something happens?
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- @SpotifyCares Hey! I've not been able to log into my Spotify for about three weeks now and would like to know why. Thanks! 1 month ago
- Today I saw 127 tractors. What did you see? 1 month ago
- Just spent ten minutes walking around the middle of nowhere in #Portugal and we startled a horse and set of a chain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Hey, guys! Check out my new little #blog and last chance to check out my fucking amazing #indiegogo #crowdfunding c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Spencer Works The streets: youtu.be/vbofAZVtMw0?a via @YouTube 1 year ago