What’s wrong with American crowds? I just found the live It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia show “The Nightman Cometh” and got very, very excited, only to have to turn it off after ten minutes, because what’s the point? How can you enjoy a show, a show that is based heavily on spoken words, timing, the usual stuff comedy works on, when every single person in that room feels the need to scream like a clubbed baby seal everytime something happens?
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- Hey, guys! Check out my new little #blog and last chance to check out my fucking amazing #indiegogo #crowdfunding c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Spencer Works The streets: youtu.be/vbofAZVtMw0?a via @YouTube 7 months ago
- I tried #france and #snowboarding on my #travels and then wrote a #blog about it and now I can't stop #shashtagging. …tsallthatabout494321732.wordpress.com/2018/12/28/shi… 7 months ago
- @BurningChariot Shit, son! Congrats! 8 months ago
- Hey there Twitter, you sexy fuckers. I'm back and I've started a new #blog and today it's all about my #travelling.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago