First of all I’d like to find out if anyone else knows what the fuck is wrong with the bakeries in Berlin. Half a slice (that’s right, half a slice. As in a thin semi-circle of tomato) is not enough for a baguette. And, on a similar subject, four inch-thick cuts of cucumber (four slices at an inch each, not one slice at four inches. That would be thicker than the baguette, you fool) is far too much to be in the same baguette. It’s just not fucking cricket. I want the vitamins in the tomato. I’m ill (physically ill not Beastie Boys ill) and I’m trying to be responsible about it but staying in bed and eating healthy things but sometimes I feel like the bakery by my house just want’s me to die from a fibre and cucumber overdose. And while we’re at it, sort your fucking cheese out. What you sell isn’t cheese, Germany. It’s just thin slices of stiff milk. Also your crisps suck and paprika isn’t a proper flavour and it’s called a bell pepper not a paprika.
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- @MilsMarijuano That doesn't leave many people. 1 month ago
- Hey! @davidicke! How do we know you're not a reptilian? That's my motto. 2 months ago
- If it can't be done with one hand it can't be done at all. That's my motto. 2 months ago
- I forgot to put a question mark at the end of my tweet about not drinking and I can't edit it and it's really frust… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- @jayforeman Well, fuck. If I had known I was hired I would have tried a bit harder. I still wouldn't have done it,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago