So I did this thing the other day I’ve been putting off doing for a long, long time but it seems to be the norm for comics in Berlin so I’ve bitten the bullet and done it. I’ve made myself a Facebook ‘like’ page. I’m not going to lie to you, but it isn’t a good feeling. I have 1,549 ‘friends’ but it turns out only 126 of them actually like me. How sad it is to learn. I knew not all those 1,549 people were actually my friends, but I thought they at least kinda liked me. Maybe they just barely tolerate me. Facebook should let you make a ‘barely tolerate’ page. They’re missing a gap in the market there.
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- Miles Lloyd Masters the Art of Deadpan or; A Horse and Sauce.: youtu.be/_T2-y8n-HLc?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- RT @localgrr: @stchostels Berlin refuse entry to refugees "since the thing last week", disgraceful. #RefugeesWelcome. https://t.co/L1eBUAG… 5 months ago
- @RULLUR @midnight Just saw that last tweet is 6 months old and you've probably already done the dirty and visited Britain? 6 months ago
- @RULLUR @midnight Don't visit Britain. It's fucking shit. I live in Berlin now. It's not so shit. 6 months ago
- Has anyone in the UK had one of those new £5 notes, but in a sandwich? Asking for a friend. 6 months ago