First of all I’d like to find out if anyone else knows what the fuck is wrong with the bakeries in Berlin. Half a slice (that’s right, half a slice. As in a thin semi-circle of tomato) is not enough for a baguette. And, on a similar subject, four inch-thick cuts of cucumber (four slices at an inch each, not one slice at four inches. That would be thicker than the baguette, you fool) is far too much to be in the same baguette. It’s just not fucking cricket. I want the vitamins in the tomato. I’m ill (physically ill not Beastie Boys ill) and I’m trying to be responsible about it but staying in bed and eating healthy things but sometimes I feel like the bakery by my house just want’s me to die from a fibre and cucumber overdose. And while we’re at it, sort your fucking cheese out. What you sell isn’t cheese, Germany. It’s just thin slices of stiff milk. Also your crisps suck and paprika isn’t a proper flavour and it’s called a bell pepper not a paprika.
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- @ben_maclean My cat has to piss and shit in Pennys own brand corn flakes. 1 month ago
- Miles Lloyd Masters the Art of Deadpan or; A Horse and Sauce.: youtu.be/_T2-y8n-HLc?a via @YouTube 4 months ago
- RT @localgrr: @stchostels Berlin refuse entry to refugees "since the thing last week", disgraceful. #RefugeesWelcome. https://t.co/L1eBUAG… 7 months ago
- @RULLUR @midnight Just saw that last tweet is 6 months old and you've probably already done the dirty and visited Britain? 8 months ago
- @RULLUR @midnight Don't visit Britain. It's fucking shit. I live in Berlin now. It's not so shit. 8 months ago