Working in Berlin is a funny one, eh? It turns out the only reason employers give you a job is so they can fuck you over in the shittest possible way as soon as you think you’re comfortable. I don’t mind losing a job, as long as it’s for a decent reason. Well, to be fair I didn’t lose this job. I quit. But I quit because my hours were cut from full-time to 4 a week because the person I replaced decided they didn’t like their new job and wanted to come back. The fucking prick. So what do I do now? I’m poor and jobless again. Oh! And homeless, because I can’t afford to move into my new flat today anymore.
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- Miles Lloyd Masters the Art of Deadpan or; A Horse and Sauce.: youtu.be/_T2-y8n-HLc?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- RT @localgrr: @stchostels Berlin refuse entry to refugees "since the thing last week", disgraceful. #RefugeesWelcome. https://t.co/L1eBUAG… 5 months ago
- @RULLUR @midnight Just saw that last tweet is 6 months old and you've probably already done the dirty and visited Britain? 6 months ago
- @RULLUR @midnight Don't visit Britain. It's fucking shit. I live in Berlin now. It's not so shit. 6 months ago
- Has anyone in the UK had one of those new £5 notes, but in a sandwich? Asking for a friend. 6 months ago