Working in Berlin is a funny one, eh? It turns out the only reason employers give you a job is so they can fuck you over in the shittest possible way as soon as you think you’re comfortable. I don’t mind losing a job, as long as it’s for a decent reason. Well, to be fair I didn’t lose this job. I quit. But I quit because my hours were cut from full-time to 4 a week because the person I replaced decided they didn’t like their new job and wanted to come back. The fucking prick. So what do I do now? I’m poor and jobless again. Oh! And homeless, because I can’t afford to move into my new flat today anymore.
What has Miles got Blogs aboot?
- It's been three days since this hell demon has attacked me and that, my friends, is a record.… instagram.com/p/BbPK1-fBAdp/ 1 week ago
- Someone get @Eminem to a #burn centre, asap! facebook.com/superdeluxevid… 3 weeks ago
- @pablodiablo1974 At least hell will be warmer than #llanelli for you. 4 weeks ago
- @stephencomedy @AskHalifaxBank Did they buy anything cool, at least? 4 weeks ago
- @pablodiablo1974 You tell wheelchair bound people they're blind? 4 weeks ago